Wednesday, October 5, 2016

A LINK TO ALL ASSIGNMENTS GIVEN THIS QUARTER SO FAR!

Hello 6th Grade Kellar scholar families!!!

Quarter grades will be going out next week. These grades are recorded - i.e. THESE GRADES ARE FOR REAL!!!!!

Our scholars who haven't applied themselves to the fullest have implored that I post assignments that they have missed.

I will post a link to all of the assignments I've given this quarter. If you click here you can access copies of every handout I've given since August.

There are some assignments I've given that aren't in worksheet form. These required attention and work during class time. If our scholar did not put forth the effort to complete the assignment during the class time given, then he or she did not receive a passing grade for that day.

I invite any family member who would like to discuss our scholar's performance at Kellar in Reading (or other classes) to contact me to discuss positive ways we can influence these amazing kids to use their talents.

Thank you so much for your support!

Sincerely,

Mr. Ridges

No comments:

Post a Comment